Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hey guess what!....I still have a blog!

So I have no idea what's making feel like blogging right now, but it's been almost a year since the last time I posted so hey why not right?! It's funny that when your really busy with other things to do, you feel like doing other little things...like blogging.

Life is pretty crazy! It's always moving and I am still trying to catch up with it. Not sure when that is going to happen, but hey I'm trying. I'm in school right now at the great BYU-Idaho. This semester has been really busy, but I've enjoyed it! I was able to keep two of my same roommates from last semester and I was really happy about that! The new girls in the apartment are awesome too!

So some of you know that I am dating a boy I met in Idaho Falls before school started. He came home from his mission in Canada in August. He is friends with one of me and Amanda's friend, Melissa. So I met him one time we were at Sub Zero (a yummy ice cream place). After that we all went back to Melissa's house and played boche ball. Boche ball is so fun and it became the game of the summer. I've been dating him for about a month and a half now and it's been really fun!


So much has been going on that I guess I'll just post what I have pictures of because I love pictures with blogs and I'm one that will skip reading and look at the pictures sometimes. So in case your one of those....here ya go!

So we got a new restaurant in Rexburg called Sammy's (I think theres one in Provo too) and they have a fun restaurant but also a room for bands to come and perform. This was one of their opening nights and they had it outside. Benton Paul performed and a couple of other pretty good bands. We had a lot of fun!


Kellan, Melissa, and I Benton Paul (he's great!)


So anyways life has been good. I miss being home because home is just fun and their crazy there, but I'm happy where I am. I'm definitely grateful for the people in my life that help my day not be so stressful:


Amanda's phone calls everyday so we can catch up

Having fun with Kellan

I just like this picture. We were talking about mustaches one night at Kellan's apartment and his roommate said he would be back and went in the back to his room coming out with a bag full of fake mustaches. They had a fun time putting them on, and I did put on a gray old man one, but pictures will not be shown of that! haha


Hanging out with friends and roommates (I dont have pictures of my roommates yet)


Melissa and I

These were my roommates during summer semester and I LOVED them! It was a great semester and the girl I'm sitting on and the girl next to us is still in the same apartment this semester. So fun!


And going home to have time with my crazy family

I love getting pictures from Zac of Gavin! He's growing up so fast! Such a cute boy! I miss him and Zac and Chelsea. Rexburg is different without them!
I found this picture on my laptop. This was us at, I think, my Grandma Warners funeral. We are just goofy :) No idea what we're looking at.




Oh and Happy Halloween! This is the pumpkin I carved at FHE...they're ghosts if you couldn't tell. I know it's pretty impressive :)

Thats all for now! I'll write again next year! :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LLLLOOOVVVVVEEEEE that you have Christmas music on your blog play list. You are such a fun girl! I really do like you! (in fact I love you) Keep having fun and being good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally thought about carving that design into a pumpkin just the other day. Impressive skills :)

    ReplyDelete